Your Frisco Jet Ski Insurance Agent
As an independent insurance agent, Parkwood Insurance can get you the best coverage for your jet ski so you can escape your worries and enjoy the thrills of your jet ski.
We will provide you with peace of mind so you can enjoy your time on the water.
Why Do I Need Jet Ski Insurance?
Your homeowners or renters insurance may provide minimal liability coverage for your jet ski or other personal watercraft, but that’s not enough.
While adding your PWC to your homeowners policy might seem like a simple solution, it might also leave you with some gaps in your coverage. That’s why a specialized jet ski policy can offer you peace-of-mind on the water, on the road, or even in storage.
What Does Jet Ski Insurance Cover?
The most important part that’s covered is you. A personal watercraft insurance policy typically insures you against many common liability losses regardless of whether you operate it yourself or loan it to another person.
In situations like these, you may be covered for:
- Damage to another craft or other property such as a dock
- Bodily injury or death to another person due to your negligence
- The negligence of another driver while using your jet ski
- Towed water skiers or wake boarders who become injured using your craft
- Physical damage to the hull, machinery, and equipment
- Injury to you caused by an uninsured watercraft operator
- Towing assistance should your jet ski stop working while it’s in the water